Shatavari is an extremely simple asparagus product, but it has an incredible effect on our body. It’s a medicinal plant that grows throughout India. Ayurveda considers Shatavari the most useful plant for women, as it helps to balance the female hormone system. In India, it can be used by women from the first menstruation with pain until the changing age.
What does it consist of?
Grinding of the root of an asparagus plant called Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus).
General effects of Shatavari based on Ayurvedic observations
- It is considered a toning herb due to its rejuvenating effect
- It has a roborating and strengthening effect in all areas of the lower abdomen, including infections or recurrent infections
- This strengthening effect of Shatavari in the lower abdomen is so widespread that there are thousands of years of observations regarding the use of this herb by men. It has been observed that Shatavari increases sperm count and also enhances libido due to its strengthening effect.
- In general, it has a strengthening effect on the body, so in India it is a popular accessory for wrestlers and martial artists.
- Nourishes and purifies blood and female genital organs, thereby enhancing fertility and increasing energy levels
- Inhibits the development of osteoporosis
It has a beneficial effect in the treatment of the following symptoms/diseases:
- Balances the level of hormones
- Increases milk production during lactation
- Reduces menstrual pains, regulates the cycle
- Helps with menopause — relieves hot flashes
- In older age, corrects the symptoms of PMS
Be the first to review “Shatavari — hormone balancing remedy for women”
You must be logged in to post a review.