What does it consist of?
Ingredients of Hajam Gola:
Indian gooseberries, pomegranate seeds, Chinese cinnamon, devil’s root, ajwain, black cumin, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, Roman cumin
Amla (Emblica officinalis), Anardana (Dadim-Punica granatum), Dalchini (Cinnamomum cassia), Hing (Ferula asafoetida), Ajwain (Ptychotis ajowan), Kala jeera (Nigella sativa), Sunth (Zingiber officinale), Kali Miri (Piper Nigrum), Pippali (Piper Longum), Jeera (Cuminum cyminum)
General effects of Hajam Gola:
- Supports good digestion and appetite
- Helps eliminate flatulence, bloating
- Improves intestinal microflora, helps to remove toxins
- Beneficial effect on digestion problems caused by heavy and irregular eating habits
Details, considering each ingredient:
- Amla: Amla, also known as Indian gooseberry, is a product very rich in antioxidants. It has a rejuvenating effect, a digestive improving agent. In Ayurveda, it is often used as the first step in the process of restoring the intestinal tract and digestion.
- Anardana: pomegranate seeds have been used since ancient times to restore intestinal microflora and to maintain healthy digestion.
- Dalchini: cinnamon is one of the best digestive improving spices, has an anti-bloating effect and reduces intestinal cramps.
- Hing: asafoetida is one of the most commonly used spices in Indian cuisine, reduces flatulence after foods which are difficult to digest and gas-forming.
- Ajwain: a herb commonly used both in cooking and medicine, reduces stomach complaints, flatulence and has a beneficial effect in case of loss of appetite.
- Kali jeera: black cumin reduces the effect of harmful bacteria and improves bowel function. Mucous membranes are finely oiled by the essential oils contained in black cumin, making it easier to remove indigestible substances (such as vegetable peel, seeds).
- Trikatu: the components of the trio of spices are ginger, black pepper and longpepper. Trikatu has a very beneficial effect on digestion, burns insufficient fats, digests toxins, maintains appetite in order.
- Jeera: caraway seeds have been used since ancient times to make food tastier, help them digest thoroughly and reduce food-caused bloating.
Our supplier partner in India is a certified organic producer of Ayurvedic products. All our products are 100% vegan, with cellulose capsules and Halal and Kosher certified.