The process of detoxification usually consists of driving the poison out of ourselves, but there are 5 categories of spices that can raise the body’s heat balance and the fire of digestion to a level that consumes toxins. This way, detoxification is possible even in winter with Trikatu, despite the fact that it is not customary to detoxify normally during a cold period. There are herbs that help detoxify, but these are plants that digest toxins. Taking Trikatu with any other medicinal plant or medicinal product will help to quickly incorporate it.
What does it consist of?
The herbal product Trikatu is a mixture of black pepper, longpepper and ginger in equal proportions.
General effects of Trikatu based on Ayurvedic observations
- The active ingredients of its components (black pepper, long pepper) support appetite, digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Helps the ingestion of toxic substances and detoxifies such a way that it processes and does not remove toxins
- Contributes to liver purification and the maintenance of optimal functioning
- It also supports the function of the spleen and pancreas
- Increases the efficiency of absorption and action of other plant components
- Its active ingredients can help solving digestive problems
- Pepper ingredients have a significant antioxidant effect
- Helps in antimicrobial and antiparasitic reactions and supports the immune system
- Improves metabolism and promotes weight control
- Fat burning and cholesterol lowering effect
- It is also used in Ayurveda as a carminative and an expectorant for the treatment of colds and indigestion
- It also helps in the treatment of constipation, flatulence
- Promotes optimal functioning of the lungs and airways
Exerts its beneficial effects in the treatment of the following symptoms/diseases
- Digestive disorders
- Body heat disturbances (in case of chilliness due to low blood pressure)
- Bloating, flatulence, pressure, “food coma”
- Lack of appetite
- Treatment of upper respiratory tract problems, cough, colds
- Intestinal parasites
- Halitosis relief
Our supplier partner in India is a certified organic producer of Ayurvedic products. All our products are 100% vegan, with cellulose capsules and Halal and Kosher certified.