The literal meaning of Ashoka is “without troubles.” One of the most important sacred trees of the Hindus, which is native throughout India.
Ashoka tree is a straight, evergreen tree. It is also popular as a garden ornamental tree with its beautiful flowers. In Sanskrit, it is also called Hempusa, which means “gold-flowered tree”.
According to the scriptures of Ayurveda, Ashoka is one of the most important herbs for treating gynecological problems. It is also mentioned in the writing of Ramayana. According to some sources, Buddha was also born under an Ashoka tree.
What does it consist of?
Botanical name of Ashoka: Saraca Indica Capsules contain the powder of the bark of the Ashoka tree. Its main active constituents: proanthocyanidins, tannins and flavonoids. Its high antioxidant content strengthens the tone of the uterus, especially if it is consumed already at a young age (age 13-18).
General effects of Ashoka based on Ayurvedic observations:
- rejuvenation of the female reproductive system
- balancer of the female hormonal system
- maintainer of a balanced monthly cycle
- reduces strong menstrual cramps
- beneficial in the treatment of various gynecological problems, e.g. reducing white flow
- relieving symptoms of menopause in women
- reduces symptom of allergy, acne skin disorders
- helps in case of endometriosis
- increases fertility
- soothes nerves
- helps the health of the uterus, endometrium and ovaries
- helps maintain a healthy level of haemoglobin in the blood, cleanses the blood and cardiologically supports the body.
- improves skin tone, soothes allergic, acne skin symptoms.
- supporter of healthy libido
- energy effect: cooling effect, Pitta and Kapha body type balancing
Be the first to review “Ashoka, solution for women’s problems”
You must be logged in to post a review.