Triphala has been used by Indian Ayurvedic medicine for centuries to maintain internal purity and good digestion. One of the main products of Indian traditional treatments.
Triphala is an excellent herb that not only purifies, but also stimulates our digestion and keeps up the tone of various tissues in our body. For example, it was observed in that in extreme weight loss the skin of Triphala-treated patients shrunk naturally and in proportion with weight loss. Or, for example, the treatment of herpes can also be solved with Triphala. When used in conjunction with silver colloid, for many, many times, it makes a person completely free from the torment of herpes.
What does it consist of?
The word Triphala means three fruits, the capsule contains their dried and ground mixture in equal proportions.
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) — excellent digestive stimulant
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) – nourishes mucous membranes, has a blood purifying effect
- Amla (Emblica officinalis) – or Indian gooseberry — has a high content of vitamin C, due to its astringency, the content of vitamin C is ingested into the intestinal mucosa and is administered continuously, not excreted simultaneously.
General effects of Triphala based on Ayurvedic observations
- Digestion – bowel function: Traditionally used to maintain the health of the digestive tract. It is used when digestion is difficult, constipation, bloating, flatulence, pain in the epigastric region, digestive disorders occur. Instead of a heavy, strong defecation of the body, it amplifies intestinal peristalsis and facilitates discharge.
- It can promote the general treatment of ulcers, inflammations, hemorrhoids and the gastrointestinal tract.
- Lungs: In case of a cough with abundant, translucent or whitish sputum, Triphala promotes catarrhal discharge and strengthens the lungs. It is also useful for rhinitis, hay fever and sinusitis.
- Skin: In case of suspicion of the presence of toxins in the blood — dermatoses, acne boils, Triphala is used to detoxify the whole body.
- In case of gingivitis, bleeding gums, it is also used for mouth rinsing.
- Eye: Triphala has long been used to treat eye inflammations — conjunctivitis, stye, blepharitis. Make eye baths from the solution.
- Body weight: In case of excess weight, high cholesterol and obesity, it can be used as part of a weight recovery program. Since flavors are present in it in a balanced proportion, it can also be used to prevent excessive appetite and overeating.
- Blood purifier
- Anti-oxidant and anti-microbial
- Excellent detoxifying agent
Be the first to review “Triphala — Maintain good digestion”
You must be logged in to post a review.