Neem has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years to maintain health, it is an excellent cleansing, detoxifying agent. It’s also referred to as “the mitigator of diseases.”
Major skin diseases are never treated by Ayurveda only superficially, it is always there in therapy that it begins to clear the problem from the inside.
The internal treatment of skin diseases is implemented by Ayurveda by purifying the liver and through this, the blood. Most often it uses the leaves of the Neem tree, because it is also very effective for general detoxification.
Due to its bitterness, Neem is really recommended when the weather is steadily warmer.
Clearly Neem is the one that is most effective for internal treatment of skin problems, from simple acne to more serious wet cases.
What does it consist of?
Neem capsules are dried grinding from the leaves of the Azadirachta Indica tree.
General effects of Neem based on Ayurvedic observations
- Supports a balanced flow of blood to internal organs
- Effective blood purifier and detoxificator
- Assists to maintain a healthy blood sugar level
- Supports natural cleaning processes of the skin and internal organs
- Also known as skin rejuvenator — extracts excess oil from the skin
- Antiseptic antibacterial and antifungal effect
- Helps maintain digestive, respiratory, urinary and circulatory systems
- Promotes wound healing support processes in the body
Exerts its beneficial effects in the treatment of the following symptoms/diseases
- Eczema, skin diseases
Be the first to review “Neem — Detoxifying Ayurvedic herb”
You must be logged in to post a review.