Shilajit is a dense substance that seeps out of the Himalayan mountains in hot weather, which is very rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It has been used in Ayurvedic medicine since ancient times. It is a very effective dietary supplement that enhances general well-being and stamina. (Also known as Mumio, or Mumijo, name may vary depending on Asian origin.) It can stimulate brain function and help reduce the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease. Anticoagulant, antiviral and anti-inflammatory. Also excellent for anaemia due to its rich iron content.
According to Charaka (one of the most famous figures in Ayurvedic healing): “There is almost no curable disease that can’t be controlled and cured with Shilajit.”
What does it consist of?
Latin name: Asphaltum, in English means plant tar. Shilajit capsules contain a dried, powdered form of Asphaltum.
General effects of Shilajit based on Ayurvedic observations
- General health strengthening, energizing, immune boosting
- Roborating, rejuvenating effect
- Effective help with “degenerative diseases”
- Brain function stimulant
- Beneficial effect for Alzheimer’s disease
- Strengthens and supports the heart
- In case of chronic exhaustion, significantly improves the condition
- Relieves symptoms of altitude disease
- Effective in case of anemia due to its high iron content
- Antiseptic (disinfecting)
- Purifies internally
- Slightly laxative
- Breathing helper
- Intestinal sanitizer
It has a beneficial effect in the treatment of the following symptoms/diseases:
- Genitourinary problems
- Enlarged spleen
- Digestive disorders
- Limb dysentery
- Kidney stones
- Lack of urination
- Neurasthenia, nervous system problems
- Menstrual problems
- Lymphatic vessel blockage induced connective tissue reproduction
- Bile problems
- Bone fracture
Interesting scientific experiment:
According to one study, 18 rats were examined, which were divided into 3 groups of 6. Groups 2 and 3 included anemic animals. Members of group 3 received 500 mg of Shilajit for 11 days. Then the blood samples were collected on day 21 of the experiment. According to the test results, animals in group 3 had higher levels of haemoglobin, haematocrit and red blood cells compared to group 2 specimens. All these are the basic components of the blood.
Our supplier partner in India is a certified organic producer of Ayurvedic products. All our products are 100% vegan, with cellulose capsules and Halal and Kosher certified.