What does it consist of?
Bael is also known as Bengali quince. Botanical name is Aegle Marmelos. The capsule contains dried grinding of Bael fruit.
In India, Bael is revered as a sacred tree. Bael is the most effective intestinal restorative Ayurvedic agent, rich in nutrients.
General effects of Bael based on Ayurvedic observations:
- Intestinal flora restorative — it is especially recommended after antibiotic cures
- Strengthens the intestinal mucosa, excellent for any problems with intestinal walls
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- Effective against viruses and intestinal pathogens
It has a beneficial effect in the treatment of the following symptoms/diseases:
- IBS — irritable bowel syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- ulcerative colitis — ulcerative colon inflammation
- Inflammatory bowel diseases
- digestive disorders
- Gastric ulcer
Our supplier partner in India is a certified organic producer of Ayurvedic products. All our products are 100% vegan, with cellulose capsules and Halal and Kosher certified.