Tulsi is considered a sacred plant in India. It is very effective to help the oxygen supply of the body, so it is used to treat all kinds of problems and diseases associated with cough, lungs: colds, allergies, asthma, catarrh. It’s not special just spiritually, it’s the only plant that exhales ozone, not oxygen. In India, dried Tulsi is often mixed in rice, cereals that are stored longer, so it is not attacked by beetles (effective parasite elminator :).
What does it consist of?
Botanical name of Tulsi: Ocimum Sanctum. The capsule contains dried grinding of the leaves of Tulsi.
General effects of Tulsi based on Ayurvedic observations
- Helps fight colds and cough
- Rich in antioxidants
- Anti-viral (virus killer)
- Also reduces the effects of stress
- Significantly alleviates allergy symptoms
- Has a health protection effect, helps to regenerate the immune system
- Supports healthy metabolic processes
- Also good for asthma, as it supports lung function
- Treatment of bronchospasm, catarrh
- Enhances stamina and condition, improves over general weakness
- Detoxifies the body
- Improves mood, reduces anxiety and stress
- Helps protect the body from the harmful effects of foreign toxins entering the blood
- Excellent heart-toning, it is recommended to take it together with Arjuna
- Also recommended for the treatment of digestive disorders and nausea
- Taking Tulsi+Bael+ Neem together adjusts blood sugar levels
- Reduces fever
- Adaptogenic action: recognize what is the problem in the body and begins to restore
Natural antipyretic recipe:
Tulsi (approximately 4-5 capsules) + 10 black peppers + 1 ping-pong ball of unrefined candis+1 dl of water, boil until a syrupy consistency is reached. Drink it after it has cooled down.
Our supplier partner in India is a certified organic producer of Ayurvedic products. All our products are 100% vegan, with cellulose capsules and Halal and Kosher certified.