What does it consist of?
Ingredients of Kanchnar Guggul:
Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Milk Patta (Cinnamomum tamala), Varun (Crataeva religiosa), Trikatu (Generic formula), Triphala (Generic formula), Kanchnarchfish (Bauhinia variegate), Sh. Guggul (Commiphora mukul).
General effects of Kanchnar guggul based on Ayurvedic observations:
- helps balance female hormonal problems and their symptoms
- may contribute to weight loss
- may also improve fertility levels
- has anti-inflammatory and detoxifying effects
- supports the lymphatic system and may reduce swelling
- relieves pain
- rich in antioxidants
More information on the ingredients of Kanchnar Guggul:
- Cardamom: Cardamom is a very important spice of Indian markets. It helps to reduce the amount of excess secretions from the respiratory system, has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Cinnamon: It is extracted from the inside of the bark of the cinnamon tree. As a spice, it is popular mainly because of its taste. In Ayurvedic medicine, it is used because of its analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect. It also contains antioxidants and can help reducing weight.
- Laurel leaf: The leaves of a tree native to India, which have long been used for healing. Reduces blood sugar levels and improves blood circulation.
- Varun Chhal: Scientifically known as ‘Crataeva Nurvela’, native mainly to India and Bangladesh. Strengthens liver functions, helps to extract excess water from the body.
- Ginger: The anti-inflammatory effect of ginger is well known. Supports the healthy function of the lymphatic system and is a medicinal plant with detoxification, antibacterial effect.
- Long pepper: The well-known name of Pippali is longpepper. It is a flowering creeper, the fruits of which are dried and used as a spice. It has anti-inflammatory, pain relieving effect, reduces excessive Vata energies. It helps to regulate the monthly cycle.
- Black Pepper: The herb used in Ayurveda is mainly due to its rejuvenating effect on digestion, which reduces flatulence.
- Triphala: Triphala is 3 fruits. One of the basic combinations of Ayurveda, which includes a dried and ground mixture of Haritaki, Bibhitaki and Amla, in equal proportions. This trio is one of the most commonly used agents of Ayurvedic healing, providing versatile assistance, among others, due to its effect on the functioning of the respiratory and digestive systems.
- Kanchnar Chhal: It is extracted from the bark of the kanchnar tree, also known as ‘Bauhinia variegata’. Basically, it regulates the blood flow in our body. A special property of kanchnar is to extract excess fluid from the endocrine system, helps to reduce the possible swelling of the nodes of the lymphatic system.
- Guggul: also known as guggulu Sanskrit means “protect you from disease”. During its utilization, it is usually combined with other agents. It helps maintain healthy weight control, has blood purifying effect, supports the immune system, good for women’s monthly cycle regulation, lowers cholesterol level, excites digestion fire, the agni.
Our supplier partner in India is a certified organic producer of Ayurvedic products. All our products are 100% vegan, with cellulose capsules and Halal and Kosher certified.